Yoga Teacher Training Program
Deepen your practice, and find your creative voice.
Our Next Round of Yoga Teacher Training Program will begin January 2017
The training is designed for serious students interested in becoming teachers, current teachers wishing to deepen their craft, or students wanting to expand their practice and understanding of all aspects of the practice of Yoga. The training will deepen your understanding and practice of Yoga, empower you to live to your highest potential and lead you to share this profound practice with others.
January 13th, 14th, and 15th,
January 20th, 21st, 22nd.
Feb 3rd, 4th, and 5th.
Feb 10th, 11th, and 12th
Feb 24th, 25th, and 26th
March 3rd, 4th and 5th
March 24th 25th, and 26th
March 31st, April 1st, and 2nd
April 7,8, and 9th
April 21st, 22nd, and 23rd
FINAL EXAM April 28th, 29th, and 30th.
For more information or to register
Join us for a Free class & Information Session
Dates and times for the Winter/Spring training Oct 22nd 3:00pm-4:00pm
Free 1-hour class followed by a Q/A session
$2,999 (Earlybird Registration by November 30th, 2016)
$3,200 (Full tuition)
$400 non-refundable deposit required to register | Limited One Year Financing Available Limited Work Study Available
No refunds after the first day
Training begins September 2016
Dates for the next round starting Friday,
September 2nd, 2016
Deepen your practice
- 2 included asana practices each weekend of the training
- Functional Anatomy as it pertains to Yoga Asana
- Asana including
» proper alignment
» the benefits and contraindications for the major asanas.
- Learn several classic pranayama techniques
- Yoga Philosophy – we will discuss the foundational philosophies of Yoga and how they can apply to life and practice in the 21st century
- Meditation, Visualization, and Chanting
Learn what it means to be a teacher…
- Practice teaching
- Finding the authenticity and confidence of your own voice
- Ethics and qualities of being a teacher
- The Business of Yoga
Learn how to teach Asana effectively
Effective verbal cueing; Safe and effective demonstration techniques; Hands-on assists; Creative solutions for mixed levels; The therapeutic application of Asana and working with special populations.
Why choose our teacher training:
- Small Class Size You get lots of individualized personal attention
- Easy Timeline It is spread out over 10 weekends and 4 months (every other weekend) so you keep up with family, job, etc while taking the program
- Affordable It is very competitively priced.
- You will be teaching right away From the first weekend you will start teaching and learning those teacher skills
What to expect:
- Reading and homework assignments (approximately 3-5 hours a week)
- Development of your own personal practice
- Assisting our program faculty in the classroom
- Written and practical exam
- Expect homework assignments each session
Yoga Training Information and Schedule TBD
Interested? Have questions?
Give us a call or drop us a line.