The Jade Apple is a local yoga studio with a passion for the community & a desire to provide health, inspiration and wellness to everyone.
We proudly offer a variety of yoga and meditation classes. We welcome people of all ages, shapes and levels of physical health. When you take one of our classes, you will experience more than just physical exercise. Your heart will open and your mind will find ease. Come in & find the class that’s right for you. Join us after for a cup of tea. Enjoy relaxing on our outdoor patio. Find a little quiet, simple time reading a book or magazine from our lending library. Meet new friends & connect with the local community. Whether you are an experienced yogi or have never been to a yoga class, you will find a place to feel welcomed and at home. Let The Jade Apple help you expand your practice, explore your mind & tap into a stronger, more creative and spiritually centered you.
“…none can compare to the comfortable
and competent atmosphere here.
Thank you for all you do.”
See why our students love us.
Are you new to yoga? Have you never been to The Jade Apple? Please take a moment to look at these guidelines and helpful tips so you can make the most out of your experience here and you will show honor and respect to the studio and the students.
- NO SHOES policy inside the yoga studio. We kindly ask that you remove your shoes and place all your belongings in the cubbies when you arrive.
- Quiet voices, calm minds Please be sure to turn off your CELL PHONES and other devices and also be mindful that folks in the studio can hear you when you arrive.
- Arrive Early You can set up your mat 15-30 minutes before the class, depending on schedule. Folks who show up late may be asked to quietly wait in the office until the opening of the class is finished. Students arriving more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed in the class.
- What to Bring A yoga mat. If you don’t have one, we have them available to rent ($2) or purchase your own mat from us($20-29).
- What to Wear For yoga classes….loose, comfortable clothing such as yoga/stretch pants, tank tops, t-shirts, sports bras (ladies). You may do inversions, so wear something you feel comfortable going upside down in. NO shoes or socks needed!
- Where to Park There is plenty of street parking on both sides of Magnolia Blvd. There is also unrestricted parking on Strohm Ave, just around the corner from the studio.
How do I know what class is right for me? Please read the descriptions for each class on the CLASS DESCRIPTIONS page of this site. If you have questions or need advice, please feel free to call or email us ANYTIME. We are happy to help you!
10502 Magnolia Blvd. | North Hollywood, CA , 91601 | (818) 508-9434 | email@example.com